Monetarex’s Capital Brain helps brokers build real-time prospect lists in seconds. It’s a great business development and marketing alternative to traditional marketplace tools and pre-existing networks.
Monetarex’s Capital Brain helps brokers build real-time prospect lists in seconds. It’s a great business development and marketing alternative to traditional marketplace tools and pre-existing networks. By utilizing technology – a combination of natural language processing, data mining, and machine learning – Capital Brain collects intelligence on almost 50,000 commercial real estate firms involved in middle-market real estate deals ($1M-$50M range). The platform tracks the most active commercial real estate buyers and equity investors and enables smart prospecting by matching against various qualification criteria.
Example: If a broker is marketing a senior housing deal in Northern California, our algorithm will be able to build a list of potential buyers for that broker’s specific need— firms that have been actively acquiring senior housing properties or others that have recently raised a fund to invest in similar property types. Full profiles with contact information will save brokers time, and time is money.
Capital Brain allows you to create highly targeted prospect lists that are built based on a firm’s latest market activity. In addition, if you have an active deal you’re raising capital for, add it to the Featured Deals list so that other members will be notified of it.
- Slow-Cooked Success: How Oaktree Turned Around PierreFoods – Privcap
- Powerhouses in Private Equity: Tom Lister, Permira – Privcap
- Michael Halloran: How to Make Fund Admin a Competitive Advantage – Privcap
- Tom Lister: What I Learned From Ted Forstmann – Privcap
- Fundraising Roundup Q2 2017 – Privcap
- Dealmaker Roundup Q2 2017 – Privcap
- MVision: The Fundraising Boom Should be Bigger – Privcap
- On-Demand Webinar: Forget Fees – Focus on the Team – Privcap
- Technology’s Impact on Financial Services – Privcap
- MVision: Fundraising Constraints in Asia – Privcap