United States, Canada
Acquisitions, Build-to-Suit, Consultant, Consultant, Corporate Real Estate, Development, Leasing, Marketing, Site Selection, Sublease, Support/Administrative, Tenant Representation
Distribution Center, Industrial, Service Center, Factory, Warehouse, Other Industrial, Mixed Use, Church Properties, Commercial Land Development
My Mini Pitch
No background information available.
Over 30 years as a CA real estate licensee, Ed provided property consulting and brokerage services for corporations and institutional property owners mostly of industrial real estate in Silicon Valley. Besides completing national and international property transactions, Ed’s specialization resulted in the accumulated sales and leasing of over 12.4 million square feet of industrial building space alone, encompassing hundreds of transactions and clients.
Although historically focused on industrial real estate services, over the last decade Ed expanded his focus to facilitate the evolution and needs of Silicon Valley real estate toward urban SMART Growth planning, jobs/housing balancing measures, and Transit Oriented mixed-use redevelopments. Similarly, Ed developed valuable expertise in those government interactions, land planning, and successful entitlements of industrial land use conversions to SMART Growth and Transit Oriented live/work developments.
According to verbatim descriptions given directly from his clients, Ed provides “enthusiastic, diligent, positive, dedicated, thorough, tenacious, can do/will do, responsive, dependable, and professional” services aimed at pleasing his clients. Ed is passionate about serving others –especially in adding value to the lives of his clients and community.
Over many years of providing extensive commercial real estate solutions, Ed developed and used his professional skills to reduce business operating costs, improve corporate productivity, efficiency, and profitability while addressing community quality of life issues.
Business & Community Credentials:
Ed has aligned his business and community achievements in order to provide maximum business and civic contributions to his clients and his community as a member of the following:
• San Jose Mayor's Gang Prevention Task Force Executive Committee member, 2010 - Present
• Certified Commercial Investment Member(CCIM Institute) designee, 2009 - Present
• Economic Vitality Committee of Silicon Valley Leadership Group, 2003-07
• Milpitas Parking Task Force (Appointed by City Council), 2007-08
• VTA-BART Community Working Group for BART Into Silicon Valley, 2007-08
• Committee to Interview and Recommend Applicants for Available City
Commissions (Appointed by San Jose Mayor & City Council), 2002-06
• Elected Board of Directors 3x & Past President of Country View Custom
Estates Homeowners Association, 1999-2006
• Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB) commercial agent member
• Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), 1996 - Present
• Santa Clara County Transportation Agency Committee, 1995-96
• Elected to Board of Directors Colliers-Parrish International, 1994-95
• Founder & Chairman, Milpitas City Economic Development Committee, 1993
• Silicon Valley Industrial Broker of the Year Nominee - 1988, 1990, 1991
• Santa Clara University Graduate -Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science
• SIOR Designation & Classroom Educations
• CCIM Institute Classroom Education & Completion
• Five Completions of CA Required 45 Units Continuing Education for State Licensing