1031 Exchange Expert, Acquisitions, Investment Sales, Landlord Representation, Leasing, Tenant Representation
MultiFamily Apartments, Medical/Healthcare, Office Condominium, Multi Tenant Office, Single Tenant Office, Industrial, Warehouse, Self Storage, Single Tenant Retail (NNN), Commercial Land Development, Strip Center
My Mini Pitch
30 years of broad-based experience in commercial real estate properties on both the Buyer and Seller including the Banking side of CRE in Arizona.
John Miller, CCIM
I have been Arizona licensed broker since 1980.I have had experience with major commercial real estate products, including multi-family buildings, subdivisions, retail shopping centers, industrial, office properties, self-storage and land. I have bought and sold numerous commercial properties for users, investors, and banks.
I was a senior vice-president in charge of commercial real estate lending for two prominent regional banks. I have a detailed understanding of the development and construction process from entitlements to completed projects.
I have a comprehensive knowledge about workout strategies, foreclosures, and bankruptcy proceedings.
• Six years of commercial real estate sales for Marcus & Millichap, Prudential Management & Realty, and
J.P. Miller & Associates
• Ten years in executive management at Fifth Third Bank and M & I Bank, Phoenix, Arizona, serving both banks as the senior vice-president managing the commercial real estate lending departments for Arizona.
• Twelve years with State Savings Bank, Phoenix, Arizona, as a vice-president specializing in lending, loan workouts, and asset management.
• Purchased properties for bank use and sold bank OREO properties.
• Five years of commercial real estate consulting for attorneys, banks, and borrowers.