±0.651 Acres of Commercial Development Land in Hanford, CA
1131 W. 7th Street
Hanford, CA 93230
- ±0.651 Acres of Vacant Land | Optimal Visibility w/ Easy Access
- High Identity Location | Shovel Ready
- Free & Clear Parcel Ready for Developers Concept
- 9 Miles East of Visalia, CA | 29 Mile North of Madera
- Unmatched Level of Consumer Traffic & High-Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing & Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near HWY-198
- Quick Freeway Access | All Utilities Stubbed to Site.
- High Level of Consumer Traffic & High-Volume Exposure
- Situated Near Many Existing Downtown Developments
- Convenient and Close Highway Access | Central Location
±0.651 acres of shovel ready residential development land. The parcel is located off 7th Street and Campus Drive within minutes of the Hanford Mall. Roadways leading to the property from neighboring developments are in place and the land is a blank and clean canvas for flexible concepts. Quick access to HWY-198, which allows for convenient access to all major cities in the area absorbing from Visalia, Fresno, Bakersfield, Selma, Fowler and more. The subject property is in Hanford, CA which is an incorporated area of Kings County with a reported population of approximately ±58,280 people, located 12 miles east of the City of Lemoore, CA and 20 miles West of the City of Visalia, CA.
Located in Downtown Hanford off of 7th Street. Subject is just a couple blocks from well known Superior Dairy Ice-cream. The property is North of W 6th Street, South of W Lacey Blvd, East of Mall Drive & West of N 11th Ave.