0.83 PRIME OPPORTUNITY FOR ALF/MF DEVELOPMENT IN HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ROBLES PARK REVITALIZATION ZONE!
414- 418 E Emily Street
Tampa , FL 33603
- 0.83 AC ALF Development Land Opportunity adjacent to the highly anticipated Robles Park gentrification project
- Directly facing ROBLES PARK with unobstructed skyline views of DOWNTOWN TAMPA!
- Walking distance to 7th Avenue Ybor and a 5-minute drive to the new development projects such as Armature Works, Tampa Riverwalk, Water Works Park and all that downtown Tampa has to offer.
- Easy access to I-275, I-4, and the Crosstown Expressway and only 7.3 miles to Tampa International Airport and 2.4 miles to Amalie Arena.
- High Demand for ALF Facilities: 60-plus population expected to grow dramatically in the coming decade- “Silver Tsunami”
- Approximately 1,066 people are moving to Florida every day with about 345 moving to greater Tampa/ St. Pete.
- Population growth is expected to be 25% over the next 20 years, with more than 3.8 million people living in the metropolitan area by 2040.
- Forbes ranks Tampa as the 35th-best place for business and careers and #37 for job growth and Tampa landed at No. 97 overall on the list of "Best 100 Cities In The World" ranked by the international consulting firm, Resonance.
CALLING ALL INVESTORS!! A RARE OPPORTUNITY IN HEART OF TAMPA's Robles Park Opportunity Zone. R-20 FLU with .5 FAR - FLU approved for 150 bed ALF, with Entitlements for 87 beds currently
0.83 AC Prime development opportunity in Tampa's 26 Acre Robles Park Gentrification project- Tampa heights area a short walk to 7th Avenue in Ybor, and a 5-minute drive to Armature Works, River Walk and all that downtown Tampa has to offer. Easy access to I-275, I-4, and Crosstown Expressway.
Directly facing ROBLES PARK with no obstructions of the downtown TAMPA skyline.
Many, such as Ralph Schuler, former president of Tampa Heights Civic Association, are heralding the “REBIRTH OF THE AREA”
With true scarcity of similar development inventory and timing is ideal for a project of this magnitude. Market trends show buyers and renters alike migrating north from both Downtown and overpriced Hydepark counties as well as homeowners!
HIGH DEMAND FOR ALF FACILITIES:
60-plus population expected to grow dramatically in the coming decade- the “Silver Tsunami” trend is having city official call for action. In Hillsborough, more than 100,000 more people aged 60 and older will call the county home by 2030.
0.83 AC OPPORTUNITY AREA! PRIME LOCATION IN HEART OF TAMPA -1 minute drive to 7th Avenue Ybor and a 5-minute drive to Downtown Tampa and Armature Works, Riverwalk, and Water St. developments. the Crosstown Expressway.
Directly facing ROBLES PARK with downtown skyline views- HIGHLY ANTICIPATED AREA FOR REVITALIZATION AND GROWTH