1.166 Acre Commercial Site in Goodnight Austin
Austin, TX 78747
- Approximately 1.166 Acres located on south side of Stockman Dr. roughly 700 feet west of intersection Capital View Drive and Stockman Dr.
- Approximately 342 feet of frontage on Stockman Dr.
- Zoned Planned Unit Development
- No portion of the property is in the FEMA floodplain
- All utilities available through the City of Austin (to be delivered by selller)
- $7.50 per square foot
This commercial site is within Austin's newest master planned community Goodnight Austin, where there are approvals for 3,500 residential units and 260,000 sf of commercial space within. South Park Meadows is approximately 1.5 miles away at IH-35 and Slaughter Lane and offers full retail support services. Austin ISD's Blazier Elementary educates approximately 900 students grades K-5 and is within the Goodnight Austin development. The developers of Goodnight Austin have created a Park District, which includes a 3 miles jogging trail throughout the development, and an Education Fund to benefit the residents of these future apartment projects. This site includes off-site detention and water quality plus have the Parkland dedication fee paid. Site allows for up to 65% impervious cover for commercial use and 70% for civic uses.