1000-1058 East 162nd Street, South Holland, IL 60473
1000-1058 East 162nd Street
South Holland, IL 60473
- Adjacent to ALDI
- Located within TIF district
- Stong mix of National and Local tenants including freestanding Little Caesars with drive-thru
- Heavily traveled 162nd Street has over 37,000 VPD
- Highly visible site with 575 feet of frontage
- Multiple pylon signs on 162nd Street
- Less than a 1/4 mile from I55 (143,000 VPD)
Located only 20 miles from Downtown Chicago, South Holland is easily accessible through all major interstates.
Pacesetter Plaza boasts a population of almost 94,000 within 3 miles and has over 900 businesses with 20,000+ employees. The trade area generated over $1.1 Billion in retail sales in 2019. There is a large student population drawing almost 20,000 students from South Suburban College and Thornwood HS.
South Holland is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 21,677. South Holland is in Cook County. Living in South Holland offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. In South Holland, there are a lot of parks. Many young professionals live in South Holland and residents tend to be liberal.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $15.0
Price Per Sqft/Year: $13.0