Free Standing Building
1002 Route 9 S
Howell, NJ 07731
- 302' frontage on Route 9 South.
- Zoned HD1
- Presently used as a bowling alley and restaurant
- Development possibilities
- Permitted uses include: Auto auctions, auto sales and services, car wash, entertainment and essential services, financial institutions, gas station and convenience center (conditional use), home improvements, hospital, house of worship, medical center, office, restaurants with drive through or take out and without drive though, retail sales and services, schools (conditional).
- Good traffic counts and demographics. Neighborhood tenants include Walgreens, Manasquan Bank, Home Depot, Starbucks, PNC Bank, 7 Eleven, Coal Fired Pizza, and many more.
First time available; building and acreage. Excellent visibility on the busy retail / office corridor of Howell Township. For sale.
Located on Highway 9 South, directly off the jug handle and signalized intersection of Route 9 and Bergerville Road and Casino Drive.