100K+ Population Texas Family Dollar
2290 Gulf St
Beaumont, TX 77703
- New Development Texas Family Dollar - Rent Commences August 2019
- Rare Densely Populated Location - 100K+ 5 Mile Population
- Surrounded by Great Blend of Retail, Residential, and Industrial Properties that will Create Large Customer Base
- Beaumont is Home to Lamar University (15,000 Students) and is one of the Largest Petro-Refining Areas in the Country
- Strong Traffic - 20K+ Combined Vehicles Per Day - Just off Interstate 10 which is Major East/West Interstate through Houston
- Concrete Parking Lot
Trinity REIS is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a NN Family Dollar in Beaumont, TX. The new development is deliverable August 2019. Centrally located in the midst of residential, retail and industrial properties, the subject property will cater to over 100K+ residents in a 5 mile population.
The subject property is ideally positioned between Live Oak Street and MLK Parkway (20K+ VPD) in Beaumont, Texas. The property also has great visibility from I-10, the major East/West interstate through Houston. The immediate area is surrounded by residential, retail, and industrial facilities creating a great consumer base for the store.
Beaumont has a population over 115,000 and is the 30th most populated city in Texas. The city is home to Exxon Mobile Beaumont, which is comprised of 2,700 acres and 2,000 full-time employees.