11580 Rte 37
11580 Rte 37
Marion, IL 62959
- • NEW REDUCED PRICE
- • 26,452 SF Multi-Purpose Building
- • WELL SUITED for Church, Trade School, Day Care, Place of Assembly and more.
- • Unique, flexible floor plan offers plenty of opportunities
- • Portions of the building can be leased out for additional income
- • Newly painted and updated interior
- • 11.3 Acres
- • Large site with growth and development opportunities
- • Ample Parking (100+ vehicles)
- • Easy Access and Close Proximity to Marion, IL and I-57
- • Seller Motivated
26,452 square foot freestanding building located in Marion, Illinois directly on Route 37 at the intersection of Cedar Grove Road. This property is situated on approximately 11.3 acres of land and is ideally suited for a church or a place of assembly as well as a number of other commercial uses. The building is constructed of steel frame with a brick front and features aluminum framed windows with insulated glass, commercial grade steel roof, and standard triple phase electric. Parking for 100 cars is available on the gravel lot.
The city of Marion, Illinois is located at the crossroads of Illinois Route 13 and Interstate 57, Marion serves as the center for shopping, dining, and entertainment in Southern Illinois. Marion is the county seat of Williamson County. With access to Interstate 24 just to the south, Marion is a point of access to major cities like Chicago, Nashville, and St. Louis.