1555 Mesa Ln
1555 Mesa Lane
Aurora, IL 60502
- 10,000 sf fully built out daycare
- Newer construction and build out (2015)
- Outdoor play area
- Outparcel to Kirkland Crossings Shopping Center
- Across the street from Savannah Crossings anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- Surrounded by national and local tenants
- 36,000+ VPD on Kirk Rd
- 138,482 people within 3m
- Average HH Income of $76,590 within 3m
10,000sf fully built out daycare facility on 1.36 ac with outdoor playground. The property is an outparcel to newly built Kirkland Crossing Shopping Center. Neighboring tenants include a mixture of national and local tenants including Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Pep Boys, Panera, Dunkin, Starbucks, Chipotle, AT&T, Jersey Mike's, and several national QSRs.
Aurora is a suburb of Chicago with a population of 199,927. Aurora is in Kane and Du Page County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Aurora offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Aurora, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Aurora and residents tend to lean liberal. The public schools in Aurora are above average.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $24.0