1826-1830 Dempster St., Evanston, IL
1826-1830 Dempster St.
Evanston, IL 60202
- Located on signalized hard corner
- End-cap space
- Excellent visibility
- Monument and facade signage opportunities
- Almost 37,000 VPD
- Surrounding by national retailers
- Shares corner with Starbucks, Burger King and local shopping centers
- 3 units available, 1,178sf each
- 4 Min. drive from Dempster Station
- 3 Min. drive from Evanston Davis St. Station
For Lease: 1,178 sf, 2,356 sf, or 3,534 sf retail/office space available on the hard signalized intersection of Dempster St and Dodge Ave. Excellent visibility with almost 37,000 VPD and prominent monument sign. Facade signage available facing North and West.
Evanston is a town in Illinois with a population of 74,587. Evanston is in Cook County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Evanston offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. In Evanston there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Evanston and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Evanston are highly rated.