19 Acres of Potential High Density Senior Housing Development Land
866-880 Pearl Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212
- Price Per Acre: $34,452.92
- Lot Size: 19.01 Acres
- Frontage: 306.8'
- Depth: 2,698'
- Zoning: C-2 Community Commercial/R-3
- 2020 Real Estate Taxes: $12,918
- Location: Currently in Brunswick Hills/open to annexing to city of Brunswick
- Potential Senior Housing Land for approx. 100 units, subject to city of Brunswick approval
- Potential 15-year tax abatement possible if annexed to city of Brunswick, subject to approval
- Well-located across the street from St. Ambrose Catholic Church
- Wetland & Geotechnical Studies are complete
- Utilities: Sewer lines run across the property near the center. Water is at Pearl Road.
A 19-acre property with 306' of frontage and approximately 2,698' of depth ideal for a 100-unit senior housing project with services - seller willing to provide conceptual drawings. The property is located in Brunswick Hills Twp. The front of the property is zoned C-2 Community Commercial and the rear of the property is zoned R-3. The city of Brunswick is willing to annex into the city changing zoning to C-G, General Commercial and also allowing for age restricted housing with services and other conditions. The water connections are on Pearl Road, and sewer currently runs diagonal through the property. If the buyer does not want to connect to city water by annexing the property into the city of Brunswick, Brunswick Hills Twp will allow for creating your own water system. If property is annexed, the city of Brunswick has a 15-year property tax abatement program.
866-880 Pearl Rd is located on the west side of Pearl Rd one mile north of the intersection of Pearl Rd and Center Rd (Rt 303) in Brunswick. 3.4 miles from I-71 and Rt 303. Across the street from St. Ambrose Church.