2 Residential Lots within Subdivision | ± 2.48 Acres
381 Vicki Lane & 404 Marilyn Court
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Two fully-developed lots for sale at $79,000 ($39,500/lot)
- Zoned R-2 Conditional
- Each lot is "street graded" with building pads suitable for basement and slab foundation construction
- Individual lot sizes range from ± 0.74 to ± 1.74 acres and have successfully undergone a Level III Soil Study
- All utilities are located underground and available at the property lines, except sanitary sewer
- Lots are not available individually
This two-lot offering is well-located within the Hambrick Creek subdivision in Stockbridge, GA, in unincorporated Henry County.
Developed in 2004 and 2006, the subdivision is a (77) lot single-family community with over (56) existing homeowners. The development is situated on ± 153 acres and complete with ± 25 acres of open space, a lake and a swimming pool maintained by Hambrick Creek Homeowners Association.
Situated immedaitely off Old Conyers Road (GA 138). To the west, GA 138 provides easy access to Stockbridge and I-675 and I-75. To the east, GA 138 connects with GA 155 providing access to I-285.