2177 S. San Jacinto Ave., San Jacinto, CA, 92583
2177 S. San Jacinto Ave.
San Jacinto, CA 92583
- +/- 3,000 SF building
- Fixture-ized kitchen with a hood system and walk in cooler
- Partially renovated approximately 4 years ago
- Potential for future development
- The lot size is +/- 1.35 acres
- The Average Daily Traffic is +/-13,500 (source Costar)
- The zoning is Commercial General (CG) in the city of San Jacinto
- Conceptual drawings for additional retail pads shows the possibilities
+/- 3,000 SF building, formerly was a restaurant which still has a fixture-ized kitchen with a hood system and walk in cooler. The building was partially renovated approximately 4 years ago and was used as a title loan office. The lot has the potential for future development. The lot size is +/- 1.35 acres located at the North East Corner of San Jacinto Ave. @ Midway St. The Average Daily Traffic is +/-13,500 (source Costar). The zoning is Commercial General (CG) in the city of San Jacinto which may allow for a wide range of retail sales, professional and business that are accessible to transit corridor which. allows for a variety of uses including but not limited to - service station / convenience stores, Industry, manufacturing and warehouse uses, mixed retail and commercial use, Child day care facilities, Vehicle rental and sales. (Some uses require a Conditional use permit). Conceptual drawings for a flex building shows the possibilities.
City of San Jacinto, CA. Located on South San Jacinto Ave. between Midway Street and Commonwealth Ave.