23.24±AC | Orlando-Melbourne Airport Adjacent Land | Opp. Zone
1150 Gateway Drive
Melbourne, FL 32901
Subject Property is comprised of two adjacent rectangular-shaped parcels totaling 23.24±Acres with frontage to Nasa Boulevard and exposed to a combined traffic count of 53,200± vehicles per day.? The Subject is located in the heart of Melbourne's Executive District and adjacent to the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport.? The subject faces Northrop Grumman's regional corporate campus to its north and Health First's 198,654±SF Urgent Care facility to it's east.?
The parcel's are zoned M-1 commercial, which possible uses include but are not limited to office / hotel/ retail/ restaurant/convention center & banking. The subject is also located within an opportunity zone, which can provide investors with significant tax incentives for development. The Property is situated on the southeast corner of Nasa Boulevard (18,200±AADT) to the north, and bordered by Evans Road to the west (29,500±AADT) and Gateway Drive (5,500±) to its' east.
The Northrop Grumman campus directly across the site to the north now accommodates an estimated 4,000± employees, after they recently expanded their operations at the campus to include an additional 1,900 jobs with an average salary of $100K+.
Alongside Northrop Grumman, the Property is also located with one-mile of four of the largest employers in Brevard County: Harris Corporation, Embraer, Health First & Rockwell Collins. Also in close proximity to the Subject is the new $300M Aerion Park, which will incorporate a new global HQ and integrated campus for research, design, production and support of the company's supersonic aircraft. The new project represents a multi-year investment that is expected to generate at least 675 jobs in Florida by 2026.
- Only Adjacent Property to Orlando-Melbourne International Airport
- Immediate Area Experiencing Significant Development
- Strategically Located in Melbourne Executive District & Surrounded by Corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Embraer, Harris Corporation, Health First
- Located Within a Designated Federal Opportunity Zone
- Hard Signalized Corner & Above Average Household Income | $66,150± Within One-Mile
- Located Adjacent to Aerion Park - $300M Campus, 675 New Jobs by 2026