(4) Commercial Parcels: ±0.86 to ±2.0 Contiguous Upland Acres on GA Hwy 21
251 GA Highway 21
Rincon, GA 31326
- Four (4) Parcels: ±0.86 to ±2.0 Contiguous Upland Acres
- Common Detention, Paved Interior Road
- Infrastructure in Place; City Water & Sewer
- OC Zoning; Variety of Commercial Uses
- GA Hwy 21 Frontage & Visibility w/Traffic Counts 31,400 VPD
- Heart of Rincon with 10-Year Population Growth of 57.4%
SVN is pleased to offer four (4) commercial parcels, which range in size from ±0.86 to ±2.0 contiguous upland acres. The sites will be delivered with all off-site work completed to include common detention that will allow for more developable acreage, a paved interior road and infrastructure in place including city water and sewer at the sites. The sites are accessed from GA Highway 21 with access directly through to Carolina Avenue via a proposed street that is to be constructed. Present zoning is Office and Commercial Use District (OC), which allows for a variety of commercial uses.
Rincon is located within the Savannah MSA in Effingham County and is approximately 5 miles from I-95 at Exit 109 with a strong spending population of 62,000+ residents and an average household income in excess of $78,000 within (1) mile of the property. Rincon's tremendous population growth of 57.6% in the last decade, and the county's impressive growth of 30%, has caught the attention of many national retailers has such as Lowe's, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Planet Fitness, Tractor Supply, Walgreen's and Chick-Fil-A. GA Highway 21 is the main thoroughfare in and out of the county. The traffic count is approximately 31,400 vehicles per day.