I-1 Warehouse Space Inside New Circle Rd
510 Henry Clay Blvd
Lexington, KY 40505
- 15,000 sf of open span industrial space ($4/sf + utilities)
- Up to 500 sf of office space ($10/sf + utilities)
- User DOES NOT have to lease offices to lease warehouse; please inquire with agent
- Inside New Circle Rd (1.4 miles), minutes from downtown (1.7 miles).
- (1) Roll up door and (1) dock level door to access space
- Avg clear height to overhead mechanical is 11’ with a min height of 10’ 4” under overhead electrical buses to a max of 11’ 6”
- Power access is 480v 3 Ph
- Wet pipe sprinkler system monitored 24 hours a day
- Floor slab for space is 4” thick
- Perfect for industrial startup, businesses needing extra & safe storage, this opportunity will not last long in a market nearly 98% occupied! For additional information please contact Justin Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org // 859-447-3285
SVN Stone Commercial Real Estate is pleased to present an opportunity to lease +/- 15,500 sf of I-1 space inside of New Circle Rd (+/- 15,000 sf warehouse; +/- 500 sf office), just minutes to major highways (I-75; 2.9 miles), New Circle Rd (1.4 miles) and Lexington’s downtown (1.7 miles). Just off Winchester Road, at the intersection of emerging Delaware Avenue and Henry Clay Blvd, this I-1 opportunity provides the perfect location for light manufacturing and/or storage. The building is home to two separate businesses housed in the front portion, with the back 15,000 sf providing a private entrance, plenty of parking, multiple roll up doors, and a dock level door. Up to 500 sf of office in the front portion of the building is also available.
For further inquiry or to schedule a personal tour please reach Justin Ryder at (859-447-3285).
Lexington, Kentucky has been rated as one of America's premier cities by some of the most noted and revered industry standard-bearers, such as Forbes magazine, the U.S. Census Bureau, Cognetics consulting group, Dun & Bradstreet, Ladies Home Journal, and Places Rated Almanac - just to name a few. Most people think of rolling countryside with stone fences, great basketball action, horse farms, Thoroughbred racing at Keeneland, a diverse economy, and outstanding schools, colleges and universities. Our community ranks high in quality of life factors, such as health care, public safety, educational attainment, and quality family living. The area also measures high among the best places for business location, creativity, entrepreneurial growth, and career relocation. Residents of competing cities view Lexington as a beautiful place, with great schools, an innovative health care system, a strong economy, and mountains of potential.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $4.0