5222 Thunder Creek Road, Austin, TX, 78759
5222 Thunder Creek Road
Austin, TX 78759
- Well maintained 1997 Class B Property
- Currently leased to a single tenant, the building can be configured for multiple tenants
- Layout includes:
- A large open-area office (30 cubicles +/-) with cathedral ceilings, skylights and a dividing walkway with gobs of storage
- Two 'training' sized rooms (approximately 28'x18')
- Twelve individual offices
- Conference room
- Kitchen / Break area
- Storage room
Ideal for Owner/User and/or Investor – As the office market begins to respond to the changes being brought about by COVID 19, this a rare opportunity* to acquire a 9,704 SF single-story stand-alone office building in the Northwest Submarket. Stand-alone properties in this size range and location are in demand and hard to find in this market area. A stand-alone building offers an opportunity to be in control of your office environment.
*There are currently (as of 2020.05.29) three other properties for sale in the 7K - 11K SF range and 24 properties with 40 spaces in the 7K - 11K SF range for rent in the northwest market. Only one of these is in an building less than 10K SF.
Located on the corner of Thunder Creek Road and Angus Road. Great access to 183, Loop 360, Parmer Lane, Loop 1 & Burnet Road. Just minutes away from Apple (Riata & Parmer Campuses), Arboretum, and Domain.