6 Unit Multifamily Investment Portfolio
2235-2245 Woodward Ave
Augusta, GA 30906
- LIST PRICE: $523,500
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS DONE THIS YEAR: In the last 12 months, the owner has completed a lot of capital improvements on the property. They have renovated 3 of the units, replaced an HVAC unit, and did some electrical and plumbing improvements. Almost $12K was spent improving the units.
- VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY: There is a lot of potential to increase value by filling the vacant unit and by renovating and upgrading other units to increase rents and improve the property.
- ALL UTILITIES ARE SEPARATELY METERED: For each unit, all the utilities are separately metered and are the tenants responsibility. The only utility expense the owner has is when the units are vacant.
- LOCATED IN GROWING AREA: These units are located right off Peach Orchard Rd which is experiencing a lot of new retail growth. With a brand new 7-Brew and Take 5 Oil change, there is a surge of retailers looking to expand to this area of Augusta.
- CLOSE TO MAJOR ECONOMIC DRIVER: There is a lot of strong economic drivers located within 20 minutes of these units such as the Downtown Medical District, Central Business District Downtown, SRS, South Augusta's Industrial District, and more.
- PROPERTY INSPECTION REPORTS:
- 2243 & 2245 Duplex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r1fbhwUiR5BLcQP8IPHurr7zXTOPp5Uy/view?usp=drive_link
- 2239 & 2241 Duplex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HL9vLU_b3Mpd-7lY7y86rDPr4Cx-cliQ/view?usp=drive_link
- 2235 & 2237 Duplex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RdFWPqZFGlLdWrDyebhwwWP2GAFQ3kn/view?usp=drive_link
The Finem Group at Meybohm Commercial is proud to exclusively present this multifamily portfolio for sale which consists of 3 adjacent duplexes. The properties are located off of Peach Orchard Rd in Augusta, GA. The property currently has 5 units rented with 1 unit being marketed for lease.
The tenants are responsible for their utilities (electric, gas, and water) and landscaping. Two HVAC units have been replaced in the past 12 months.
2245 is the duplex closest to Peach Orchard Road. The property has an architectural shingle roof, crawl space, and brick exterior. The property has a fenced back yard, and gravel driveway.
2241 is the next property, with an architectural shingle roof, brick exterior, gravel driveway, and fenced rear yard. The property sits on a crawl space.
2237 is the last duplex, which sits on a .52 acre lot, and features a large back porch addition. The property also has an architectural shingle roof, with gravel driveway, brick exterior, and fenced yard.
This property is located off of Peach Orchard Road on Woodward Ave in Augusta, GA. The property is close to Bobby Jones Express Way with easy access towards Fort Gordon and towards the industrial District of Augusta, GA. In addition, the property is only 10 minutes from Downtown Augusta, GA which is home to the business district and the medical district.
Peach Orchard Road is one of the main commercial corridors in South Augusta, and connects Hephzibah with Downtown Augusta. The intersection of Bobby Jones (I-520) and Peach Orchard is just under two miles south, and is home to Lowe's, Chick-fil-A, Aldi, KFC, Cook-Out, and many other national retailers.
Augusta, GA is home to Fort Gordon and the Georgia Cyber Center and both bring many military and civilian cyber jobs to the area. In addition, the Medical district is a large driver of the economy for the Augusta, GA area.
Woodward Duplexes OM.pdf