713 Crawford Ave , Enterprise, AL, 36330
713 Crawford Ave
Enterprise, AL 36330
Dec 22, 2022
- Within minutes from Downtown Enterprise
- Packed & Graded Yard
- Located between major retailers: Walmart Super Center, Publix, and Lowe's
- Entire Property is Fenced
- Daily Traffic Counts HWY 84 19,300±
- Efficient Office Space
- 1.9± Miles from Enterprise State Community College
- 2.0± from Highway 84
- 3.3± Miles from Enterprise Municipal Airport
- 10.2± from Fort Rucker Army Base
Year Built: 1940
Building Size: 1604sq ft
Building Class: B
Lot Size: 0.99 acres
DocumentsSale Brochure_ 713 Crawford Ave
Map of 713 Crawford Ave , Enterprise, AL, 36330
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.