+/-.75 AC Retail Lot
726 North Third Street
Bardstown, KY 40004
- +/-.75 AC development lot
- Adjacent to Captain D's and across the street from Advance Auto Parts and Sonic
- North Third Street is the primary arterial road to Downtown Business District
- Easy access to downtown, E John Rowan Boulevard and Bluegrass Parkway
- Area retailers include Family Dollar, Tractor Supply, Kroger, CVS, Arby's, Hardee's, Zaxby's and more
- Daily traffic count of +/-17,986 ('19) VPD
- Zoned B-3
- Bardstown is a short 30 minute drive to Elizabethtown, a 35 minute drive to Louisville and a 60 minute drive to Lexington
- Bardstown and Nelson County continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in the State of Kentucky with double digit growth
- A short distance from the Kentucky Owl Park Distillery, a $150 million lakeside complex to include a distillery, visitors center, cooperage, rickhouses, bottling center, restaurant and convention center
- Sale Price: $400,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-0.75 AC for sale near downtown Bardstown. Situated at the intersection of North Third Street and West Forrest Avenue, adjacent to Captain D's across from Advance Auto Parts and Sonic.
Bardstown, Nelson County Kentucky is located in the heart of central Kentucky, Bardstown is a short 35 minute drive to Louisville. Bardstown, is the county seat of Nelson County, which includes several other communities including the incorporated cities of Bloomfield and New Haven. Over 40,000 people call Nelson County home. Bardstown features economic diversity, ranging from a strong tourism base, with My Old Kentucky Home State Park and 25 festivals each year, to a growth-minded business climate, which includes being the home to a vibrant retail base and over 40 manufacturing operations including American Greetings.