751 Acres With Building Site-Ormond Beach
386 Buckskin Lane
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Excellent opportunity for a homestead on preservation land
- 751 total acres, most under Conservation Easement
- +/- 1.5ac dry developable lot at SE corner
- Lot is Potentially expandable to 2ac
- +/- 6500' deep on the East side
- +/- 5000' wide on the northern side.
- Roads on property are 60' R/W
- Roads are not part of the Conservation
- Seller will deed restrict Shooting Ranges and Dog-assisted Hunting
- Seller will consider separate sale of the southern 127ac
- All surveys and documents are located in the Documents tab above.
This offering is for 751 acres mostly in a conservation easement to construct a home or for a secluded getaway just 5 miles west of I-95. Perfect opportunity to create a quiet spacious hideaway but still have excellent access to the amenities of central Ormond Beach. There is an approximately 1.5ac developable home site at the southeastern corner of the site, which is at the very end of Buckskin Lane for easy access. There is a possibility of expanding this site to as much as 2ac with a reduction in roadway easement width entering the parcel.
Approximately 5 Miles West of I-95 and North of SR 40