8,783 SF | Commercial/ Professional Office l Ybor City
1915 N. Republica de Cuba Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
- Available for Occupancy June 7th
- 8,783 SF Space fully built out for any professional office user
- Renovated and Ready for Immediate Occupancy
- Strong Surrounding population of 264,609 residents within 5 miles of the property
- Great Business Opportunity for an Inspired tenant
- Close Proximity to Downtown Tampa, Channel District, Tampa River Walk, Hyde Park, Seminole Heights, Interstate 275, Interstate 4, Selmon Expressway and other Major Travel Arteries
- High-Energy Business & Retail District that is frequented by Local & Regional Visitors- a Great place to Invest, Relocate or expand your business
Here is a Unique Opportunity to Lease a Commercial Space within a Historic Ybor City Landmark- The Don Vicente de Ybor Historic Inn and Venue. Some Features include: 8,783 SF on the Second level, Tin Ceilings, balcony, private offices, elevator and kitchen/breakroom.
Located at the Intersection of E. 9th Ave. & Republica de Cuba Ave., this subject provides great Road Frontage and sits directly Across from Hillsborough Community College & the Cuban Club and 1.5 blocks from Centro Ybor. You’ll be on the edge of all the action and surrounded by many different Commercial Businesses as well as Residential Neighbors and Retail Outlets. There is Easy access to N. 15th Street, E. 7th Avenue, I-275 and I-4 as well as Minutes Away From Lee Roy Selmon Cross-Town Expressway, Channelside and Downtown Tampa. Call today for additional details.
Subject is less than a mile South of Interstate 4 which serves over 178,556 VTD and is easily accessible to I-275. Tampa International Airport is a quick 8- mile commute away and Downtown Tampa sits just 2 miles from this property making it Central enough to Serve your Customers’ needs. Ybor City is a High-Energy Business & Retail District that is frequented by Local & Regional Visitors. It is also a Great place to Invest, Relocate or expand your business.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Month: $25.0