9 Condo Mixed Use Development Opportunity Downtown Benicia
800 First Street
Benicia , CA 94510
- 2 parcels with total lot size +/- 8,250 SF (0 .19 Acres).
- Cashflow from tenants (please do not disturb tenants)
- Parcel 1 has a multi-tenant retail/service building with net 2,356 sf renting space.
- The City supports high density development plans. The plan will allow 3 commercial units on first floor and 9 condo units on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Seller is flexible and open to seller financing and/or joint development if buyer is interested.
- To schedule a tour or for more information, please contact the Carmen Gray Team
Mixed-Use Development Opportunity in downtown Benicia on First Street! City Historical Design Approved!
A once in a lifetime opportunity to build in such a popular and charming town. Who doesn't want to live in Benicia? This is your chance to develop retail on the first floor and condos on the second and third floor. Just steps away from amazing restaurants, shops, One House bakery and a few blocks away from the waterfront, walking trails and yacht club! Be part of Benicia’s growing excitement. Have you seen downtown Benicia lately? Learn more about why people are jumping at the chance to live here!
City Historical Design Approved:
9 Condos (2 Bedroom / 2 Bath)
3,000 sq. ft. Restaurant / Retail 1st Floor
Lot Size 8,250 SF (L Shape)
Current Cash Flow Approximately $4,000 / per month
Seller Financing Available
Seller joint venture option available
Full Set of Architectural Plans
Short walking distance to the waterfront, restaurants and shopping
Easy access to Napa, San Francisco, Sacramento, Walnut Creek, San Ramon and Santa Rosa.
Development Project Objective:
1st Floor Retail & Parking
2nd Floor Condos
3rd Floor Condos
1st Floor 4098 SF (3 Commercial Units)
Parking 973 SF
2nd Floor 7715 SF
Balcony 1853 SF
3rd Floor 2276 SF
Total SF 16915 SF
Scope of Work:
Demolish Existing Building
Merge 2 Adjacent Lots into 1
Rezone the new lot to town core (TC)
Develop Mix-Use Building
Please do not disturb tenants. Contact Carmen Gray and her Team for a Tour. We look forward to hearing from you!
First Street Corner Location in Town Core Zoning (High Density Mixed Use)
Steps away from restaurants, Shopping and Bakeries
3 Blocks away from the waterfront and walking trail (Walk down H street from site)
Cash Flow While Applying for Permits
Near the Benicia Yacht Club
Seller Financing Available. Seller is Flexible and open for optional joint development.