Apopka Expressway Commerce Center
530 Holts Lake Ct
Apopka, FL 32703
- Nine Buildings to be Purchased Together or Individually
- To be Built-to-Suit for User
- Land is Already Prepped and Entitled (Ready to break Ground)
- Proposed Ceiling Height of 22 Feet
- Near FL-429 Expressway Interchange and US 441
- Near Home Depot, Lowe's, Winn-Dixie and Harbor Freight Tools
- US 441 Benefits from 38,000 Vehicles Daily
Nine buildings totaling 65,518 sq ft for sale
Apopka Expressway Commerce Center consists of nine buildings to be purchased together or individually located on West Orange Avenue in Apopka, Florida. Buildings are ready to be built-to-suit for user; land has been prepped and entitled (ready to break ground). Proposed buildings will range from 4,000-14,948 square feet. Apopka Expressway Commerce Center is situated on two parcels totaling approximately 9.87 acres.
Apopka Expressway Commerce Center has approximately 200 feet of frontage on West Orange Avenue. It is near FL-429 Expressway interchange and US 441. US 441 has a traffic count of 38,000 vehicles daily and connects property to Downtown Orlando to east and Leesburg to west. FL-429 Expressway connects subject property to Walt Disney World to south.
Apopka is a city in Orange County. It is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the second largest city in Orange County.