At The Height of Twin Peaks
74 Crestline Drive
San Francisco, CA 94131
- 1031 Exchange
- Higher rents than surrounding area due to location and views
- Well Maintained
- 6 Garages, 6 Covered Spaces, Lots of Street Parking
- New Lighting
- New Common Area Interior Paint
- Large Laundry Room can be converted to other amenities
- Storage available for each resident currently at no charge
- Units can add Washer Dryer for Other Income potential increases
- (Owners apt. has full sized stackables in portion of closet)
- 6 units far below market, with occupancy over 30 years each
- All rental income collected during Covid
- Soft-story Retrofit completed
- New Pass through income taking effect in October
- 2 ADDITIONAL DWELLING UNITS MAY BE ADDED TO MAKE IT 14 UNITS
- Similar neighboring property has converted carports to an ADU.
- Value Add with 5 units far below market and Other Income category not tapped.
- One owner to keep his unit on long term lease.
Wonderful 12 unit apartment community located at the height of Crestline Drive, adjacent to the Sutro Tower Nature Reserve. No neighbors behind, and panoramic views of SF Bay and the City in front, highly accent this exceptional property with a Value Add component.
Recent turnovers have allowed the income to drastically increase for the forthcoming year. Six units have been beautifully rehabbed.
Sellers retiring and exchanging into more passive income stream. One owner to keep his unit at a reduced rent amount. Will assist with ownership transition.
Adjacent to the Sutro Tower Nature Reserve on Crestline above Gardensale and Burnett in the Vista Francisco neighborhood.
High atop Twin Peaks. Crestline @ Vista Lane on tour bus route.