For Auction: 400,000+ Square-Foot Warehouse/Distribution Facility | Bidding Opens: May 6th
9511 W. Depot Street
Muncie, IN 47396
Indiana 400,000 SF Former Distribution Center REO
· Investors have the opportunity to a lender-owned ±416,470 SF industrial warehouse / distribution facility in Yorktown, Delaware County, Indiana through online CRE auction platform, RealINSIGHT Marketplace.
· Situated on 23.4 acres, this site is the former corporate headquarters of Marsh Supermarkets. This offering provides significant upside potential through redevelopment, which is already supported by multiple municipalities in the local area.
· The Property:
- Consists of two buildings with ±50 dock-high doors and 7 overhead doors
- Has multiple economic drivers stimulating job growth with an average household income of $77,836 within a 3-mile radius
- Provides significant upside potential through redevelopment, which is already supported by multiple municipalities in the local area
· To learn more, visit: http://bit.ly/2vaxhi8