*Auction* Asheville Building in Greensboro N.C.
1500 Pinecroft Road
Greensboro, NC 27407
LOW COST BASIS IN GROWING MARKET
• Expected to Trade at a Compelling Basis – pricing is at a substantial discount to
replacement cost (estimated to be $200 psf)
• Increasing Barriers to Entry - according to the Turner Building Cost Index,
a depleting supply of skilled labor caused costs in the US non-residential
construction market to increase by 5.9% in 2018. Costs have grown at a 4.0% CAGR
between 2014 - 2019 year-end.
ABILITY TO INCREASE NOI & PRODUCE IMMEDIATE RETURNS
• Stable Tenant Roster - government tenants account for nearly half the existing
leases offering assured cash flows
• Near-Term Expirations Create Opportunity - over the next 24 months, expiring
tenants can be marked to market providing an immediate lift to the asset
• Offered Free and Clear of Existing Financing - provides he ability to benefit from
various financing approaches
IRREPLACEABLE LOCATION IN STRATEGIC CORRIDOR
• Superior Vehicular Access - by way of I-40, South Holden Road, and West Gate
• Minutes from Four Seasons Town Centre - the area’s most popular destination for a
variety of restaurants, fitness centers, daycares, hotels, retail, and shopping options
• Burgeoning Greensboro Market – supported by a growing talent base of young
graduates from nearby universities such as University of North Carolina at Greensboro
The Property is situated within the burgeoning West Greensboro office submarket, offering direct access to I-40, West Gate City Blvd, and South Holden Rd, and is just minutes away from the area’s top retail and restaurant options.