Available for Immediate Close of Escrow: Kneaders Bakery & Café Belton (Kansas City), MO | Opened August 24th, 2017 | Hard Corner | 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
621 E Markey Pkwy
Belton, MO 64012
FOR SALE NNN Property
Last Verified:Oct 24, 2017
- Brand New 2017 construction (Opened August 24, 2017) with a 15-year absolute NNN lease, no landlord responsibilities.
- 10% rental increases every five years in the initial 15-year term and throughout the four (4), 5-year option periods.
- The Property is located on the hard northwest corner of Markey Parkway and Missouri Highway Y (E 163rd Street).
- Four Foods Group owns and operates 96 restaurants in seven States, with more than a dozen additional units scheduled to open in 2017 and dozens more in development; including: 44 Kneaders Bakery and Cafés, 48 Little Caesars, two R&R BBQs, and two Soda Shop stores.
- Kneaders Bakery & Café's master franchisee, Four Foods Group, has been one of America's fastest growing companies over the past 5 years, appearing annually on Inc. 500 or Inc. 5,000.
- The brand new Belton Gateway is anchored by Academy Sports + Outdoors and Hobby Lobby. This new 47-acre, $70 million, mixed-use retail complex and shopping facility is located at the intersection of I-49 and 163rd Street/Y Highway. Kneaders joins national retailers such as Marshalls, Ross, Cato, Party City, Petco, Fazoli’s and many more.
- Y Highway is a highly sought after retail location due to the new interchange which carries over 85,000 vehicles per day. (Source: MoDOT, 2015)
- Strong density of ±68,724 residents in a five-mile radius and ±280,635 residents in a ten-mile radius. (Source: Esri)