• Office Building with 5 Units
• Vacant Spaces Provide for Great Lease-Up Opportunities
• Great Opportunity For an Owner-User or Savvy Investor
• Near Sunrise Highway, Baldwin LIRR Station, Buses, & Neighborhood Retail Stores
• Features On-Site Parking with 17 Spaces
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS) for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.