Barren River Plaza
312 - 378 North L Rogers Blvd
Glasgow, KY 42141
- +/-350,000 SF retail shopping center
- Suite 130: +/-4,000 SF for lease; Fit-up and ready for new tenant to install paint and flooring
- Anchored by Ruler Foods by Kroger, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft, Stage, Burke’s Outlet and TJ Samson Community Hospital Health Pavilion
- Nearby retailers and restaurants include Lowe’s, Rural King, Houchens Grocery, Dollar General, McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell and Colton's Steakhouse
- Ample parking
- Average daily traffic count of +/-18,660 (‘17) near the site
- On-site responsive property management
NAI Isaac is pleased to present Barren River Plaza, a +/-350,000 SF retail shopping center, the largest in Glasgow. The center is anchored by Ruler Foods by Kroger, Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft, Stage, Burke’s Outlet and TJ Samson Community Hospital Health Pavilion.
Glasgow, Barren County, Kentucky is in south-central Kentucky, about 90 miles southeast of Louisville and 90 miles northeast of Nashville.
Mammoth Cave National Park includes the world's longest cave, with more than 300 miles of mapped passageways and attracts some 2 million visitors annually. The caves were first explored by Indians thousands of years ago. Mammoth Cave National Park also includes 30 miles of rugged trails, 52,000 acres of hardwood forests, camping, canoeing, fishing, and picnicking.
Barren River Lake Resort Park, located on U.S. Highway 31E, includes 51 lakeview rooms, 22 cottages, an 18 hole golf course, a full-service marina, horseback riding, bike trails, tennis courts, and a campground. The 10,000-acre lake includes a public sand beach.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $11.0