Bayville Mixed-Use Building
78-88 Bayville Ave
Bayville , NY 11709
Jun 29, 2022
• 100% Leased Mixed-Use Building Built in 1887
• Renovated With Updated Features & Facelift
• Consists of 5 Commercial Units and 5 Apartment Units Above
• Features Approximately 21 On-Site Parking Spaces
• Great Visibility - Sits on the Corner of a Signalized Intersection
Map of 78-88 Bayville Ave , Bayville , NY, 11709
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.