Bellevue Place Building
10500 NE 8th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
- 48 - 60 work stations with 12 private offices
- 2 - 4 conference rooms
- 2 separate kitchens
- Great open floor plan with good mix of private offices
- Unobstructed western views to Seattle
- Elevator lobby access
- Parking stalls available at a ratio of 3 stalls per 1,000 SF for 27 stalls total ($225/stall plus tax)
- Furniture is available pending negotiation
Located in the center of downtown Bellevue, the Bank of America building is in the hub of urban life on the Eastside. There are a plethora of retail amenities for both food and shopping within walking distance. Bellevue is in a major development phase, with projects that include the addition of a new light rail system that will connect the greater Eastside to Seattle. The building also includes access to the hotel conference room for meetings, in addition to the 12,000 SF athletic club.
Located in the center of downtown bellevue, the Bank of America building is in the hub of urban life on the Eastside.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $48.0