Belltown 14 Story Development Site
2616 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
- Seattle Urban Core Development Opportunity
- Zoned DMR/C 145/75
- 14 Story Development Site
- Potential for Up to 100 Units (557 SF Avg.) with 2,500 SF of Commercial Space
- Initial Massing Study Indicates Up to 86,900+/- Gross Building SF
- Currently Occupied With Cash Flow
- 180 Day Termination Clause for Sale or Redevelopment
- Tenant Responsible for All Maintenance Including Roof Surface
- Puget Sound and Downtown Views From Top Floors
- Great location in the vicinity of dense retail, residential and office projects
- 97 Walk Score | 100 Transit Score
CORE Commercial Properties is pleased to present a 7,200 SF development parcel for sale in the Belltown neighborhood. There is a two-story, lot-line, industrial building currently occupied by a single tenant on the property. Initial massing study indicates a potential 14 story, 100 unit mixed use project. The current tenant's lease provides for termination with 180 days prior notice for proposed redevelopment or a pending sale.
This property is situated on Western Avenue between Cedar and Vine, with a significant amount of residential and office projects nearby. The property is in the bustling neighborhood of Belltown. Nearby parks include Olympic Sculpture Park, Regrade Park, South Fountain Lawn, Seattle Center and the future Waterfront Park. This area is experiencing a huge surge in population and employment growth.