Brannon Office Tract 2c Lots 1 & 3
East Brannon Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Tract 2c, Lot 1: +/-1.71 AC for sale at $600,000
- Tract 2c, Lot 3: +/-2.15 AC for sale at $645,000
- Both lots have frontage on East Brannon Road, which now extends to Tates Creek Road
- Located adjacent to Clark Legacy Center Funeral Home
- Brannon Crossing is anchored by Kroger, Movie Tavern, Hobby Lobby, Petsmart and Marshalls
- Restaurants include Red Robin Gourmet Hamburgers, Mi Piquena Hacienda, Panera Bread, Bob Evans, McDonald's, Asuka and Drake's
- Office uses include Baptist Health Lexington, Clark Legacy Center and the future home of Family Practice Associates
- Zoned P-1, Professional Office
NAI Isaac is pleased to present lots for sale within Brannon Crossing, a development in the Lexington MSA with plans for over 800,000 SF of retail, restaurant, office and entertainment opportunities. The center is anchored by Kroger, Movie Tavern, Hobby Lobby, Petsmart, HomeGoods and Marshalls. Restaurants include the Lexington market's first Red Robin Gourmet Hamburgers, Panera Bread, Bob Evans, McDonald's, Drake's, Asuka and Mi Piquena Hacienda. Located on US 27 (Lexington's busiest retail corridor) just one mile south of Lexington's Man O' War Boulevard, Brannon Crossing attracts customers from Lexington, Nicholasville and surrounding counties.
Brannon Crossing is on Highway US 27 just one mile south of Man O War Boulevard, the 100+ acre development is strategically located on Lexington's and Nicholasville's busiest roadway. This development attracts customers from Lexington, Nicholasville, and surrounding counties as a destination for dining, shopping and entertainment. Major draws for the center include one of the largest Kroger supermarkets, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby, Petsmart, and various restaurants and retailers.
Nicholasville, Kentucky offers an outstanding location bordering the Fayette County line. In this section of Nicholasville Road south of the Fayette County line to the Nicholasville CBD is viewed as a more cost effective location for businesses that need to service and stay close to Lexington. Commercial development along this section of Nicholasville Road includes three light industrial parks, numerous auto dealerships, churches, golf courses and highway oriented retail businesses. Brannon Crossing is the retail development on Nicholasville Road located closest to Fayette County. Road construction was recently completed to extend East Brannon Road to Tates Creek Road, which opens Brannon Crossing to more residential neighborhoods in south Lexington.