14925 Great Southern Overland Stage Rd
Julian, CA 92036
- 308 Total Spaces
- 233 RV Full Hook Up Spaces
- 55 Mobile Home Single Wide Spaces
- 20 Mobile Home Double Wide
- 50 Tent Camping Spaces
- Additional pre-approved ability for expansion:
- 69 Mobile Home Single Wide Final Phase to be built out at a later date
- Plenty of water, having three wells that produce over 1,800 gallons per minute.
- Authorized air strip for light aircraft.
- County verified expansion of an additional 69 MH spaces under existing approvals.
- Club houses, C Store, Swimming pools, hiking trails.
- Perfect destination location from San Diego, Imperial County and Borrego Springs, CA.
- Possible tenant to provide a horse rental business on site.
The Property has 3 large wells, each able to produce around 600 gallons of water per minute. (Per the previous records). Each well is connected to the main that can be energized and supply the entire park with water.
The park offers a great store equipped with all your basic needs for camping including beer and wine sales. The owner is presently looking into propane gas and gasoline sales.
There is an air strip across the street from the park running N and S for light aircraft. In order to have it operational, the general liability insurance would need to be activated. Then just blade off the grade of the runway and it is ready to go.
Off road vehicles are not allowed around the park. However, horseback riding on all the trails around the area is a great way to take in all the beauty of the area.
There are three swimming pools, a recreation room club house in the mobile home area. Restrooms and showers are available.
There was a restaurant at the front, however it had burnt down. It could be re-built and a new owner could place a tenant in under a long term lease to operate the food services.
This park is a very old facility, however to purchase this much property, entitle it for this many units and then to build it out, to include all the marketing would be very expensive today.
It is a great place for outdoor events and good old group campers.
The Butterfield Ranch Resort is located in the high
desert of the Anza Borrego Desert Region.