Center of Village
514 Oswego Street
Liverpool, NY 13088
- 2,454 +/- SF, Three Story Building
- .14 +/- Acres
- Four Floors of Nicely Finished Space
- Highly Visable- 26,000+ AADT
- Convenient Village Location
- Historic Character with Modern touches
- Close to highways and Major Local Development.
This Highly Visible Historic 2,454 +/-SF Mixed use Office/Retail Building is located in the village of Liverpool at the corner of Oswego and Vine Streets on .14 +/- Acres. This building has four floors of finished usable space. Over 26,000 cars a day pass by this location. Convenient location and modern conveniences with vintage charm make this property an ideal location for a variety of users or investment.
Liverpool is a lakeside village in Onondaga County, New York, United States. As of the 2020 census, the population was 2,242. The name was adopted from the city of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.