Commercial MIXED USE and/or Develop Residential
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
- Florida Hospital New Smyrna 1 mile from site with over 700 employees
- Canal Street District home to over 50 restaurants, shops, and considered a popular have for local artists.
- New Lexington Place Assisted living opened 2016
- Property has frontage on four sides Canal, Duss, Julia, and Inwood
- Potential additional land assemblage
- Owner initiating a development plan for Medical Office
SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION! MIXED USE ZONING offers GREAT OPPORTUNITY for many possibilities including Multifamily or Single Family Residential, medical office, doctor or rehab facility with new LEXINGTON Assisted Living Facility (115 beds). Historic downtown Canal Street frontage provides walkability. New Doctor’s offices across the street have preliminary approval. Existing structure and previously demolished structures offer some development incentives/discounted fees.
Land Lease 1.4 acres and current structure in "as is" on property for $1500/mo for desirable New Smyrna Canal Street site. Location sets ideal for medical, office or small MF project. Walking distance to downtown canal shops and only short drive to intracoastal and beach access.
SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION!!! New Assisted Living Facility on SR 44 and Myrtle Avenue offers an awesome Gateway to this development property! Day Spa adjacent to property opened November 15, 2017 and new construction of medical offices across the street has approved site plan. Old State Route 44 (West Canal Street) runs parallel to SR 44. Subject Property fronts on 4 streets: Canal, Duss, Inwood and Julia.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $18000.0