Costa Mesa's Jewel Box Creative Office
2787 Bristol St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Renovated in 2019 with creative/modern finishes
- Building will be delivered 100% vacant at or near the close of Escrow (Owner/User)
- Partial Medical conversion may be possible (Buyer to Verify)/Possible for multi-tenant
- Above Standard Parking (~55 stalls)
- Incredible SoBECA location within short walking distance to the LAB Anti Mall and The Camp
- Frontage and Signage along Bristol Street
2787 Bristol Street is a 11,315 square foot, two-story stand-alone office building. It is ideal for an owner/user which have demonstrated resilience and high demand in today's marketplace. An owner/user can occupy up to the entire building and take advantage of the favorable SBA lending platform. This two-story stand-alone office building offers both building top and monument signage with roughly 100 feet of frontage along Bristol Street with excess parking. The subject property is less than a 5-minute drive to the I-405, 55 Freeways and 73 Toll Road, offering excellent access for employees and customers. Additionally, the upscale neighborhoods surrounding the subject property offer corporate level housing, all levels of skilled employees, great schools, and household incomes over $126,660 annually, making a corporate and lifestyle move to 2787 Bristol Street an easy decision.
Building is ideally located in the business district of Orange County and in close proximity to retail amenities of The LAB, The Camp and South Coast Plaza and the Beach Cities of Newport and Huntington.
• Excellent Demographics: over 531,582 residents located within 5 miles and an average household income
of $126,660 within 1 mile.
• Good frontage and visibility on Bristol St, one of the major thoroughfares in Costa Mesa.
• Roughly 100 feet of frontage on Bristol St
• Ideally located in one of the most desirable sub-markets in Southern California
• Immediate access to I-55, I-405 and the 73 toll road with convenient access to the I-5 Freeway