Crain's Subdivision Lots 5 & 6
1145-1165 Bob Courtway Drive
Conway, AR 72032
- Lot 5: 1.46 AC/63,598 SF; Sales Price: $490,000 or $7.70/SF
- Lot 6: 1.12 AC/48,787 SF; Sales Price: $225,000 or $4.61/SF
- Combined Lots 5 & 6: 2.58 AC/112,385 SF; Sales Price $680,000 or $6.05/SF
- Traffic Counts: Oak Street 34,000 VPD
- Located in a Federal Designated Opportunity Zone
This 2.58 arced plot of land is zoned 0-1 and is ideal for office or retail use. Lot 5 is approximately 1.46 AC/63,598 SF and Lot 6 is 1.12 AC/48,787 SF.
This property sits across from Bob Courtway Middle School and is down the road from Conway's new softball complex. It is also near the Conway Commons 600,000 square foot regional shopping center, with major tenants including Kohl's, Belk, Home Depot, Target, TJ Maxx, Pier 1 Imports, Petsmart, Old Navy, Chili's, TGI Friday's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dick's Sporting Goods, and ChickfilA. This property is centered between Conway Commons and Hendrix College and has easy access to Interstate 40.