Crossroads Shopping Center
700 W Lincoln HWY
Schererville, IN 46375
- 1800 SF Available in Schererville, IN
- Vacant unit next to a newly remodeled Arby's
- Over 41,000 Vehicles per day on US 30
- Over 142,000 Vehicles per day on the US 30/US 41 intersection
- Located in one of the strongest retail markets in Northwest Indiana
- 70 parking spots available for consumers and employees
Now leasing 1,800 SF of space in an outlot to the Crossroads Shopping Center in Schererville, IN. The Center is anchored by Walmart and Strack and Van Til. The building is located right off the intersection of US 30 and US 41 ("Crossroads of America"), one of the busiest intersections in Northwest Indiana. Over 41,000 vehicles per day will pass this space going westbound on US 30, and 142,000 drivers will go through the US 30/US 41 intersection per day. The building is within view of Walgreens, Lou Malnati's, Walmart, Popeyes, Dunkin Donuts and many more.
Schererville is a town in St. John Township, Lake County, Indiana. It is part of the Chicago MSA. Long before Indiana became a state, long before the founding of Schererville, people called this place the "Crossroads." Many residents of Schererville commute to work in downtown Chicago due to the city's proximity. Schererville is home to one of Northwest Indiana's premiere retail trade areas.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $25.0