Development Opportunity for 768 units in Orange Cove CA.
8381 Jacobs Ave.
Orange Cove, CA 93646
- Seller Financing Available
- 67.23 Acres Tentative Tract Map 5940 (Del Rey Villas)
- Located in the Sphere of Influence
- Next to elementary, middle and high school.
- Farm now while developing small portions of project at a time
- 2 Wells
- Residence and Barn on 1 parcel
Approximately 70 Acres Ag Land located in the Sphere of Influence of Orange Cove Ca, with Tentative Tract Map for 768 unit Planned-Residential Development consisting of 394 apartment units, 168 townhouses, and 206 single-family residences contingent upon annexation to the city of Orange Cove. Property currently has two wells that can supply the land with about 200-300 gallons per minute, a 2005 sq ft single family residence and a barn. Previously had a Orange Grove. This would be great opportunity for long term investor who could farm the land while developing smaller portions of this large scale project.
Adjacent to Orange Cove High School, Citrus Middle School and Sheridan Elementary School this property is located in Fresno County and in The City of Orange Cove's Sphere of Influence.