Development Opportunity on Blanding Blvd in Middleburg
2269 Blanding Boulevard
Middleburg, FL 32068
- 965' of frontage on Blanding Blvd. (27,000 vehicles per day).
- Location is currently being used as single family use - future land use will be mixed use according to Brannan Field Master plan
- Many nearby residential developments proposed or under construction.
- Ascension St. Vincent's is only 3 miles away and just underwent a $33.1 million expansion.
- Branan Field Village (3 miles away) is a 70 AC retail and residential development with Wal-Mart, Lowe's, and Home Depot as anchor stores and over 600 apartment units and a hotel proposed.
Prime Realty is pleased to present this 5.7 AC of land sale located 1.5 miles north of Downtown Middleburg, FL with frontage on Blanding Blvd. This is a great opportunity for development for a variety of uses such as: Single-family, multi-family, industrial, flex space, office or retail space. Blanding Blvd has high traffic counts of 27,480 VPD and the location will benefit from the new First Coast Expressway, less than 2 miles away. The First Coast Expressway is a multi-lane, limited access toll road that, once completed, will cross parts of Duval, Clay and St. Johns counties. The total length of the proposed roadway is approximately 46 miles. This property's location is part of the Brannan Field Master plan and is shown on the future land use plan as mixed use zoning.
Property is near the intersection of Blanding Blvd. and CR-220 with 965' of frontage on Blanding.