Eastern Bypass Connection
1130 Lexington Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Eastern Bypass Progress
- Easements have been purchased for the entire Eastern Bypass
- Design work is very close to being completed for the entire Eastern Bypass
- Construction Plans have been completed for the first section
- The letting process is underway for the first section
- KY DOT Staff estimate of Eastern Bypass completion through subject property is 4-6 years
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a rare development opportunity in Central Kentucky! +/-97 AC mixed-use development land for sale at the future US 27 & Eastern Bypass Connection in Nicholasville, Kentucky. Future US 27 & Eastern Bypass Connection bisects the property. Bypass easements have been purchased by KY Department of Transportation (DOT). Future land use plan approved for high density residential and commercial use. The site is well-located on the north side of Nicholasville, +/-5 miles from Lexington, Kentucky. Average daily traffic count on US 27 is +/-47,477 ('16).
Located directly on Nicholasville Bypass 27 near Main Street. Positioned in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region, on the outskirts of Lexington, Nicholasville, Jessamine County, Kentucky gained more new residents last year than any other city in Kentucky. The area has long been known for its fascinating history, fine antique stores and agricultural heritage.
Nicholasville continues to grow steadily, with both residential and commercial real estate on the rise. Today, Nicholasville has affordable housing with elbow room, excellent schools, bountiful recreational opportunities and unique shopping and dining venues.