Expansive Industrial Lease Space Off West Loop 340
1001 West Loop 340 Building 300
Waco, TX 76712
- Improvements: Up to 79,750 SF Available
- Zoned: M-2: Light Industrial
- Ceiling Heights 18’ - 38’
- Dock High & Grade Level Doors
- 3 Phase Electric
- Winchell Drive Frontage: ± 760’
- Excellent Visibility
- Easily Accessible from Loop 340/North Highway 6
- Approximately 3 Miles from Interstate 35
- West Loop 340: 75,200+ Vehicles/Day (TxDOT: 2019)
H&A Commercial Team - KW Commercial along with The Jon Spelman Company would like to present this commercial real estate property for lease!
Built in 1970, the building sits at 1001 West Loop 340 Building #300 in Waco, Texas and there is currently up to 79,750 SF available for use. With accessibility from West Loop 340/North Highway 6 and Winchell Drive (off Imperial Drive) the building has excellent visibility. The property is currently zoned Waco’s M-2: Light Industrial. With varying ceiling heights, dock and grade doors, and 3 Phase power, this is an ideal industrial space with its range of amenities.
This property is located in Waco, Texas. The Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area has a population of over 270,000 people. The City of Waco is located approximately 90 miles south of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and about 100 minutes north of Austin, Texas.
For more information on this property, or any of our other properties, please contact the H&A Commercial Team – KW Commercial!
Off West Loop 340/North Highway 6 near the Imperial Drive intersection.