Fairburn Industrial Building
210 Bay Street NE
Fairburn, GA 30213
210 Bay St NE, Fairburn, GA 30213
Please Call Broker for Price
Mar 14, 2022
- Great SBA Financing Available
- Owner for less than renting
- Convenient location of I-85
This building is currently being used as a welding shop. Upon the closing of this sale you can move your business into this building. All types of commercial and light industrial users can purchase this building. One of the few buildings available in this area at this time.
Located of I-85 in South Metro Atlanta. Fairburn is a city in South Fulton county below the airport.
Year Built: 1972
Building Size: 4000sq ft
Lot Size: 0.51 acres
Map of 210 Bay Street NE, Fairburn, GA, 30213
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.