Flex with Professional Company Image
326 Chestnut Hill Road
New Boston, NH 03070
- Current layout features ground floor storage with loading and 1st-floor office
- Ground-level access on both floors if additional storage space needed
- Fully wired for 5G, 24/7 security features, bomb shelter, 1000 amps
- Two tenants on month to month basis allowing you to occupy and collect rent
- Potential to develop a second building on the site with approved subdivision
- Former government facility on 8+ acres across from the Department of Defense
- Expand or relocate your business here to utilize the ERZ Tax Credit Program
MANSARD is pleased to present 326 Chestnut Hill Road, a 15,840+/- SF flex property on 8+ acres. The property is best suited for someone looking to keep a professional company image while having sufficient storage or showroom space. The property conventionally provides ground-level access on both floors, allowing for additional storage on the second floor if office space is less important. 326 Chestnut provides a private campus-like feel but is ideal for flex, storage, or a company in need of a secure and high-tech facility The property is fully wired for 5G, has 24/7 security, 70 parking spots, 1000 amps pf power, a steel-reinforced bomb shelter & remote management. NH provides an impeccable workforce with favorable tax status. In just a ten-mile radius of the property, there are over 130,000+ employees in the workforce. To add an elevated level and privacy and security, the property is located directly across from 2,800 acres operated by the Department of Defense. Call MANSARD today for full property details or to schedule a complimentary tour.
Situated on 8+ acres of land, the subject property is located directly across from 2,800+ acres of Department of Defense operated land. There are over 20 restaurants within a 5-mile radius and the property is approximately 8 miles from Manchester Airport.