Former Bank Branch
475 W Lincoln Trail Blvd
Radcliff, KY 40160
- +/-5,341 SF freestanding former bank branch on +/-1 acre for sale
- +/-2,721 SF first floor and +/-2,620 SF partially finished basement
- 25 parking spaces
- Frontage of +/-155 feet on West Lincoln Trail
- Outlot to Cardinal Health Administrative Facility, headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and is #14 on the Fortune 500 list
- Sale Price: $570,000 REDUCED TO $450,000
- Additional former bank branches available for sale by same owner
- Financial institution deed restriction in place
- Call Broker for details
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-5,341 SF freestanding former bank branch on +/-1 acre corner lot for sale. The building has +/-2,721 SF on the first floor and +/-2,620 SF partially finished basement. The property is located in front of Cardinal Health at 325 East West Dixie Avenue just +/-15 miles north of the Elizabethtown. Additional former bank branches available for sale by same owner - contact Broker for details.
The property is located on Lincoln Trail Boulevard in downtown Radcliff, Kentucky. Radcliff, Kentucky is a thriving community just +15 miles north of Elizabethtown. Ranked as the most diverse city in the Commonwealth, Radcliff offers a variety of opportunities and attractions for families, individuals, businesses and visitors.
A home rule class city located in Hardin County, Radcliff is adjacent to Fort Knox, the U.S. Army post from which much of the community’s diversity derives. Fort Knox Military Reservation, the sixth largest urban community in KY, has nearly 400,000 visitors annually. The Fort Knox Military Installation is a major part of the region's economy.