Former Bank Branch w/Drive-Thru
475 W Lincoln Trail Blvd
Radcliff, KY 40160
- +/-5,341 SF freestanding former bank branch on +/-1 acre for sale
- +/-2,721 SF first floor and +/-2,620 SF partially finished basement
- 25 parking spaces
- Frontage of +/-155 feet on West Lincoln Trail
- In front of U-Haul storage facility and Planet Fitness
- Sale Price: $570,000 REDUCED TO $450,000
- Call Broker for details
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-5,341 SF freestanding former bank branch on +/-1 acre corner lot for sale. The building has +/-2,721 SF on the first floor and +/-2,620 SF in a partially finished basement. The property is located across Freedoms Way from Radcliff's City Hall, +/-15 miles north of the Elizabethtown.
The property is located on Lincoln Trail Boulevard in downtown Radcliff, Kentucky. Radcliff, Kentucky is a thriving community just +15 miles north of Elizabethtown. Ranked as the most diverse city in the Commonwealth, Radcliff offers a variety of opportunities and attractions for families, individuals, businesses and visitors.
A home rule class city located in Hardin County, Radcliff is adjacent to Fort Knox, the U.S. Army post from which much of the community’s diversity derives. Fort Knox Military Reservation, the sixth largest urban community in KY, has nearly 400,000 visitors annually. The Fort Knox Military Installation is a major part of the region's economy.