Former Bank Branch
1707 Cedar Grove Road
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- +/-3,410 SF endcap former bank for sublease with three drive-thru lanes and one ATM lane
- Existing lease expires 2023
- Located on Highway 480 just off I-65, in front of the Cedar Grove Industrial Park
- Total daytime population: 1 mile - 1,485 and 3 mile - 16,700
- Rental Rate: $21.03 PSF NNN
- Additional former bank branches available for sale by same tenant/owner - contact Broker for details
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-3,410 SF endcap bank branch for sublease. The retail center is located on Highway 480 just off I-65 and sits in front of the Cedar Grove Industrial Park in Shepherdsville, Kentucky.
Bullitt County is home to Jim Beam Distillery, the oldest manufacturer in Kentucky and heralded as the beginning of the Bourbon Trail. Bullitt County is just 12 miles south of the Ohio River and easily accessed by Interstate 65. Nationally known and recognized Bernheim Forest claims Bullitt County as its home and is a significant resource for the citizens of the community and tourists traveling Interstate 65. Bullitt County is a top 10 county in Kentucky and has seen significant economic growth in the last 10 years with no end in sight. It is composed of roughly 300 square miles of land and there are approximately 72,000 residents in Bullitt County.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $21.03